White Rabbit, Lyndhurst - Chef & Brewer
Romsey Road, Lyndhurst, , Hampshire, SO43 7AR
- 023 8028 2814
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Whether youve enjoyed a leisurely amble through the historic New Forest or spent an afternoon browsing antique shops and independent chocolatiers in charming Lyndhurst village, The White Rabbit is the perfect place to stop for a tasty pub meal afterwards.
You can while away the hours with fine wine and good food in a beautifully refurbished pub restaurant or on a warm day, take a table in the attractive and well-kept beer garden and extensive grounds.
Guests receive a warm welcome and have an extensive pub menu to choose from throughout the day. They only serve freshly produced, high-quality food made from seasonal ingredients.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.