Ye Olde Six Bells, Horley - Vintage Inns
Church Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8AD
- 01293 825 028
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
Ye Olde Six Bells in Horley is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
We must thank the Norman Lord who needed a place to refresh himself after the long services at St Bartholomew's Church for Ye Olde Six Bells. Nowadays the services may be shorter but the atmosphere is just as refreshing. Ye Olde Six Bells has been an important venue in Horley for over 700 years, operating as an eating and ale house, which welcomed guests attending Court Lodge Manor.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire, or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Ye Olde Six Bells, Horley - Vintage Inns
The food here is always fantastic, great guest ales and a really nice 400yr old building. Watch your head with the low ceilings, I saw David Warner here once, he lives locally. Google him, he's well famous.
We dropped relatives at Gatwick and decided to check out somewhere to eat. I used the GS App and found Ye Old Six Bells in Horley. The welcome was wonderful and the food superb. Service was excellent, friendly and attentive. If I ever go to Gatwick again I WILL eat at the Old six bells again. Good luck with your renovation and thanks for such a great meal.
You must be logged in to post reviews.