Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, Emmental and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? We recommend the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios.
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available Sunday-Thursday.
- Maximum group size of 4 people.
- Not valid on Bank holidays or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- The offer is available throughout December.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Not valid at Center Parcs.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
"Café Rouge offers a relaxing environment, a unique selection of wines and top quality cuisine, you're guaranteed to enjoy the sophisticated Parisian charm."
Visit your local Café Rouge here
Click on any of the below links to access specific restaurants page.