Café Rouge - Bath
15 Milsom Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1DE
- 25% off the total bill
- Food must be purchased
- Available 7 days a week.
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Excludes 25th December and 31st December 2016.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, kids menu, promotion or voucher
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers
- Excludes Center Parcs, Airport Sites, Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston and O2 Arena on event days.
This autumn, we welcome an exciting new menu, the autumn/winter collection of modern, French cuisine with British highlights.
To kick-start your Parisian inspired food adventure, keep it classical with our Soupe À L’oignon (French Onion Soup) made from our very own recipe with Gruyère and croutons. Or if you’re after something more avant-garde, the Salmon Rillettes smoked & cured salmon rillettes with pickled fennel and chargrilled sourdough bread. Let’s also not forget the Egg Meurette, poached egg in a red wine, bacon & sautéed mushroom sauce served with chargrilled sourdough bread.
For mains, you can’t go past the Saumon, skin on salmon fillet with buttered spinach, croutons, lemon and beurre noisette; or our Boeuf Bourguignon, slow-cooked beef in red wine, smoked bacon and mushrooms with roasted carrots, herb mash and crispy onions. Nothing says ‘French’ quite like Confit de Canard, slow-cooked Brittany duck leg with homemade dauphinoise potatoes, French beans and cherry or orange sauce. We are also very excited to announce 2 fantastic new desserts; The decadent (and slightly boozy) Rhum Baba and an authentic Tarte aux Pommes.