Latest News: Careers at the Gourmet Society
|Working for the Gourmet Society...
Established in 2003, the Gourmet Society is the UK's first national dining club. Today, we have over 750,000 members who save at thousands of restaurants, as well as on many other lifestyle activities, ranging from cinemas to hotels to offers on afternoon tea, and more!
Based in Stockport, we're an exciting, vibrant company, that is constantly expanding - and who wouldn't want to be a part of that?
• Free lunch
• Free Gourmet Society card and free use of our other products
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Buy/Sell holiday scheme
• A fun office environment
• Opportunity to apply for flexible working
• Close to public transport links
We're in the middle of some very exciting times at the Gourmet Society, and are continuing recruitment in a number of roles. If you don't see anything that tickles your tastebuds at the moment, feel free to email your CV and details of the type of work you're after to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll let you know if we have anything suitable available for you!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Due to a large number of applications, we cannot respond to each applicant individually. If you have applied for a specified role and not received any correspondence within 28 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful at this time. If you have submitted a speculative application we will keep your CV on file and be in touch should anything suitable arise.
|National Partnerships Manager - persuading new restaurants to join Gourmet Society.
Are you a confident, driven and articulate individual? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Working as a National Partnerships Manager, within our Product Development team, we're looking for a number of confident, motivated individuals to contribute to our growing product portfolio. You'll need to demonstrate excellent communication and written skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, in addition to displaying a genuine drive and passion for sales. You will be working in an office based environment, managing your own workload and often working autonomously. Consistently working to achievable targets, you're the kind of person who is used to delivering excellent results.
The role will involve:
• Making outgoing calls to restaurants in order to expand the Gourmet Society restaurant portfolio of 6,500 restaurants nationwide.
• To manage accounts between the Gourmet Society and partner restaurants to ensure they receive all the intended benefits of being a Gourmet Society partner.
• Communicating with partner restaurants via telephone, email and post.
• Research and contact potential partners to bring exciting new products to market.
• To contact current and potential partners to provide additional benefits to Gourmet Society members such as; afternoon tea, hotel stays and gardens.
• Working with major national and international brands
In turn, you'll have the chance to earn excellent commission by achieving and over-achieving monthly targets.
• 6 months experience working in a similar outbound sales role
• A professional telephone manner
• Demonstrate exceptional communication, written and numerical skills
• Excellent self-organisation skills
• A resilient, driven and persuasive attitude
Based at our Stockport offices, you’ll work Monday - Thursday, 10am -7pm and Friday, 8.45-5.00pm
Along with all aspects of our benefits package (see above), you'll be offered fantastic and realistic commission opportunities.
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with "National Partnerships Manager" as the subject line.
| Sales Administration Assistant - to join and support our Corporate Sales team
We are looking for someone with considerable and relevant experience in a previous administration role. Experience within a sales support role would be an advantage.
We are looking for a conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail and someone who can work autonomously, managing their workload effectively. You will need to be an excellent organiser possessing outstanding communication skills both in writing and verbally, have strong numerical skills and be confident in using Microsoft Excel.
The role will involve supporting our small Corporate Sales team, providing administration and client support throughout the sales process.
The role will involve:
• Liaising with corporate clients and their HR, Procurement and Finance teams by emails and telephone
• All administration tasks for the Corporate Sales Team this includes, data input and updating the database, confirming and amending orders, raising invoices, processing cancellations, administration of the sales process from start to end
• Chasing payments and ensuring prompt payment of invoices
• Building promotional emails and material
• Liaising with our Graphic Designer and IT Department regarding the set up of corporate sales offers
• At least one year experience within a similar admin based role
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office
• High standard of education with GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C or above
• Experience in a sales support role
• Experience of invoicing
Monday - Thursday, 8.45am -5.30pm and Friday, 8.45-5.00pm
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Sales Administration Assistant" as the subject line.