Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill - Portsmouth
Unit 2 Vulcan Building, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3BF
- The offer is for 25% off the total bill.
- The offer is available on the a la carte menu only.
- The offer is not valid on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The offer is not valid on Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
- The offer is valid for a maximum of four diners at any one time.
- The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher.
- The offer is not available on any set menus, Christmas party set menus, Christmas Day set menus, New Year's Eve set menus, and New Year's Day Brunch.
Loch Fyne opened in Gunwharf Quays in 2003. It is housed in a magnificent old building on the water's edge, the perfect place for a long lunch come rain or shine!
Loch Fyne Restaurants have become famous for sourcing and serving the freshest and the best fish and shellfish and the Portsmouth restaurant is no exception.
Much of the shellfish comes directly from the sister company up at Loch Fyne in Scotland where delicious oysters and mussels are grown naturally in the clear waters of the loch and can be on your plate, ready to eat the next day.
Loch Fyne is also well known for putting caring for the marine environment at the heart of its business and only serves seafood that has been fished or farmed responsibly and sustainably.