2 Market Place, Market Bosworth, Warwickshire, CV13 0LE
Softleys Restaurant is a Grade II Listed Building dating back to 1794 which now offers en-suite accommodation, luncheons and A La Carte dining in an intimate restaurant. Softleys is in the Market Place of Market Bosworth, an ancient town granted a Royal Charter in 1285AD. Its modern name comes from the Rev. Derek Softley, a Methodist Minister in the neighbouring Leicestershire village of Barwell. When the old Barwell chapel had to be demolished because the foundations were found to be unsafe, many of the fixtures and fittings including the pews were tastefully blended into Softleys, although today these are no longer used. Only the finest local food is used at Softleys and all food is prepared from raw ingredients and cooked to order. It has a calm and comfortable atmosphere where diners can enjoy high quality local food whilst overlooking the historical market place.