Bakers Arms, Waltham Abbey - Chef & Brewer
Sewardstone Road, Waltham Abbey, Greater London, EN9 3QF
- 01992 656 000
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Chef & Brewer are a collection of modern British country pubs that know a thing or two about great food and drink. Their food is rooted in traditional British cuisine but the chefs showcase a modern flair with the dishes they create. The Bakers Arms pub is located just outside Sewardstone and close to Waltham Abbey, Epping Forest and the Royal Gunpowder Mills, this Chef and Brewer pub restaurant offers freshly prepared pub food and high quality drink at great value, served by welcoming and friendly staff.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Bakers Arms, Waltham Abbey - Chef & Brewer
I really like this restaurant..it can get busy at times because it is the main restaurant for the premier inn next door. ALLERGY INFORMATION is very comprehensive and they are really good with things like that. Drinks can be expensive but with 25 percent off it is not bad at all.
You must be logged in to post reviews.