Bear Inn, Coventry - Chef & Brewer
Spencers Lane, Berkswell, Coventry, , Warwickshire, CV7 7BB
- 01676 533 202
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The 16th century Bear Inn is situated in tranquil Berkswell, a pretty rural village on the Heart of England Way.
Surrounded by picturesque lush countryside in the leafy hamlet of Berkswell, the historic Bear Inn with its ancient oak beams, log fires and private nooks and crannies is an idyllic place to enjoy a traditional country pub lunch along with fine wines and cask ales.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.