Berkshire Arms, Reading - Chef & Brewer
Bath Road, Midgham, Reading, , Berkshire, RG7 5UX
- 01189 714 114
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
This rustic former farmhouse is located in Midgham, an idyllic English village with leafy lanes, olde worlde cottages and a church on the hill with lovely views over the Kennet Valley. This charming country pub is ideally located on the A4 Bath Road to Newbury and Reading, just 15 minutes from the M4. The Berkshire Arms is perfect for al fresco dining in the summer months, while its olde worlde interior, including exposed beams, dark wood and secluded nooks and crannies, create the ideal environment for romantic dinining. The freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and with cask ale always available and an extensive wine list, the drinks range offers the perfect partnership to the menu dishes.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.