Bulls Head, London - Chef & Brewer
Chiswick, London, , Greater London, W4 3PQ
- 020 8994 1204
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant, the Bulls Head pub in Chiswick has a friendly and welcoming team who are ready to create the perfect experience for you in a lovely environment. The freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and is crafted using the finest ingredients and produce.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Bulls Head, London - Chef & Brewer
Friday evening meal pre booked. Shown strait to our table by polite staff who quickly served our drinks and took our order. Good location with views across the river. Good interior with some nice quiet tucked away tables. Dog friendly and he also was served a nice dish of water. We all ordered gourmet burgers which came served on wooden platters with triple cooked chips. It was a good value meal. Dessert was the Orio cake which was fab. A nice place to eat, good food, staff and environment. I forgot to present my Gourmet Card which was my only disappointment.
You must be logged in to post reviews.