Café Rouge - Hertford
3 Parliament Square, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1EX
- 01992 535 363
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION!
Want to eat Cafe Rouge in the comfort of your own home? Simply call your local restaurant quoting gourmet society and place your order.
Order for collection:
Step 1. Check that your local restaurant is open
Step 2. Call your local restaurant and mention your gourmet society membership
Step 3. Show your valid membership on arrival to the restaurant, pick up your order, bring it home and enjoy.
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available 7 days a week, after 12pm.
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Not valid on Bank holidays or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- The offer is available throughout December.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Not valid at Center Parcs, Bath or Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, cheese and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? Café Rouge recommends the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios, what a way to conclude a meal!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Advance booking not required.
- Excluding Bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentines Day, Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Café Rouge - Hertford
We ate at Café Rouge in Hertford again after recently enjoying a meal there.This time even better. We came on Sunday at 2.0 pm & expected staff to be tired but they were wonderful. So friendly,kind & accomadating. All the food was excellent.The starters, mains & desserts. It was not too rushed but just right.My friend had the best crème brulee with strawberry sorbet that she had ever had. Thank you so much Café Rouge for not being a boring chain but having seasonal food & good fish dishes.
I first used my Gourmet Society Membership at Cafe Rouge in Hertford. I was not sure what to expect being that we were to receive a 50% of all our food!
My party of four were completely impressed. Food Wine and Service all very good indeed. We shall be back for second helpings!
Cafe Rouge Hertford:
It was the staff who made our recent visit with another couple so good. Attentive without being intrusive. Conversing with us in an adult, thoughtful way. This is where the vast majority of restaurants fail miserably but not Cafe Rouge Hertford. We all chose different dishes and were not disappointed with any of them. The wines were also pleasing. A very enjoyable evening made all the better by the GS 50% discount on food.
You must be logged in to post reviews.