Café Rouge - Salford
The Lowry Outlet Mall, Salford Quays, Salford, , Greater Manchester, M50 3AZ
- 0161 877 3971
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available 7 days a week, after 12pm.
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Not on Bank holidays or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- The offer is available throughout December.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Not valid at Center Parcs, Bath or Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, cheese and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? Café Rouge recommends the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios, what a way to conclude a meal!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Advance booking not required.
- Excluding Bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentines Day, Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Café Rouge - Salford
We arrived at Café Rouge, Salford Quays, with about an hour and twenty minutes to spare before the performance we had tickets for began in the Lowry Theatre opposite. We were hungry, we’d been stuck in a horrendous jam on Regents Road and were wondering whether to just grab a burger from the nearby mall and cancel our booking at Café Rouge. I say this to give you a feel for our state of mind. Within seconds of entering, we were conducted to our table and minutes later we were sipping drinks while perusing the menu. We decided on safety first and opted for a single course each. My teenage son is a finicky eater at the best of times and being dragged to the opera for his Dad’s birthday was far from the best of times. He ordered a steak and frites with a pepper sauce and said it was faultless: tender and meaty. The portion of frites was generous too. My husband went for the salmon fish cakes. These were not sloppy or heavy as fishcakes can sometimes be, but nor were they dry – the salmon was succulent and there was plenty of it among the fluffy mash. I chose a tarte provençale. This was a savoury delight: the goat cheese was creamy and was nicely balanced by the cherry tomato confit. Service was worthy of a brasserie in the 5th Arrondissement: solicitous without being pushy. It was the first time I had used my Gourmet Society card and our waiter joked I would “love using it” in future. We will certainly return to Café Rouge again, with my gourmet card and hopefully more time to enjoy the desserts!
You must be logged in to post reviews.