Café Rouge - Sheffield
Unit 1 St Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield, , South Yorkshire, S1 2JL
- 0114 275 3815
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available 7 days a week, after 12pm.
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Not valid 12-5pm on Mother’s Day, on bank holidays or on 31st December after 5pm.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Excludes Center Parcs, Airport Sites, Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, cheese and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? Café Rouge recommends the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios, what a way to conclude a meal!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Advance booking not required.
- Excluding bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Café Rouge - Sheffield
We went here for a pre theatre meal and it was a lovely way to start the evening. Luckily we had booked in advance as the restaurant was VERY busy which is always a good sign. Despite being run off their feet the staff were very welcoming and attentive and the food fantastic. I am always slightly dubious about chain restaurants in case they are just churning out the same meal over and over again but I need not have worried. My pate was delicious and my friends crevettes were beautifully presented and very tasty with just the right amount of chilli. I had the burger Normandie which was excellent the Camembert was wonderfully ripe and really enhanced the burger. My friends Moules Marinieres were very authentic and the liquor was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant and we shall certainly return.
The meal was absolutely amazing and at a really good price too. The rosemary sourdough bread is amazing and they gave me some so take home! Top marks from me :)
You must be logged in to post reviews.