Café Rouge - London, Victoria
Victoria Place Shopping Centre, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London, , Greater London, SW1W 9SJ
- 020 7931 9300
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available 7 days a week, after 12pm.
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Not valid 12-5pm on Mother’s Day, on bank holidays or on 31st December after 5pm.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Excludes Center Parcs, Airport Sites, Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, cheese and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? Café Rouge recommends the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios, what a way to conclude a meal!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Advance booking not required.
- Excluding bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Café Rouge - London, Victoria
We had ordered the Souffle and Egg Meurette to start and a Croque Monsieur for main to share. The Egg Meurette came out not only lukewarm, but with what was supposed to be a "poached egg in red wine, bacon & sauteed mushroom sauce" base that tasted nothing but purely of salty beef stock, The chargrilled sourdough salvaged this rather disappointing starter. It had to be returned for a warmer serving. The Souffle was served in an incredibly small portion, was not "topped with melted butter" as described on the menu and with a teaser teaspoonful of apple & chutney frisee. The Croque Monsieur was served in a portion that is about a third of Valerie Patisserie's, and with a slither of topping of melted cheese. One key observation was none of the plates were served pre-heated. The temperature of the food came out far less than ideal. This was also largely contribtued by the fact that all the plates were not pre-warmed, The food simply didn't go down well at all.
You must be logged in to post reviews.