Castle Hotel, Leicester - Chef & Brewer
Main Street, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester, , Leicestershire, LE9 2AP
- 01162 395 337
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Situated in the rural village of Kirby Muxloe, just off the M1 and five miles from Leicester, the Castle Hotel is a beautiful 17th century pub restaurant overlooking Kirby Muxloe Castle. Originally the castles farmhouse, the pub has retained much of its charm, with open fires in winter, candlelight dining in the evening and al fresco dining during the summer months. Stroll among the atmospheric ruins of the moated 15th century castle after a relaxed pub meal at The Castle Hotel, or explore the pretty Swiss-style houses and 17th century church in tranquil Kirby Muxloe.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.