Crown Inn, St. Neots - Chef & Brewer
1 Great North Road, Eaton Socon, St Neots, , Cambridgeshire, PE19 8EN
- 01480 212 232
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Built originally as a private dwelling, the Crown Inn pub restaurant in Eaton Socon, St. Neots, dates back centuries and became a licensed inn by 1816. Always a haven for weary travellers with its log fires and spacious gardens, the Crown Inn pub probably came across highwaymen who plotted their stand and deliver tactics over a jug of fine ale. As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant they pride themselves in offering the highest standards of traditional pub food, drink and service.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please check availability on bank holidays
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.