Dog & Partridge, Burton -on -Trent - Chef & Brewer
High Street, Tutbury, Derby, Staffordshire, DE13 9LS
- 01283 813 030
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
A well-preserved example of Tudor architecture, the Dog & Partridge is a beautiful pub restaurant in a Grade II listed building that served for centuries as a busy coaching inn, close to ancient Tutbury Castle.
Serving freshly prepared seasonal produce, the extensive pub menu is full or variety and choice. When only a hearty pub meal will do, the Dog & Partridge delivers every time on taste and quality served in an absolutely stunning historic venue.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Dog & Partridge, Burton -on -Trent - Chef & Brewer
Really good menu choices. Initially went mid week & lunch specials were available. Portion size & quality of food very good. Sadly had long wait as they were surprisingly busy. As food, surroundings & atmosphere were very enjoyable we booked again for a party of 6 friends for a Saturday evening. Again all impressed with menu choices. Quality did not disappoint (belly pork delicious). Again very busy but starters & mains came in good time. Had to remind them about desserts but they were apologetic & chased up quickly. Would eat there again & happy to recommend.
You must be logged in to post reviews.