Gaucho - Manchester
2a St Mary's Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3 2LB
- 0161 833 4333
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
Terms & conditions apply:
- 25% off the total bill when dining a la carte.
- Available Sunday‐Thursday in participating restaurants unless specified.
- Minimum of one main each per guest when dining.
- Advance bookings only.
- Maximum 8 guests per party.
- Offer excludes the Gaucho set menus, electro brunch feast and the seasonal festive menu at all restaurants
- The discount can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or reward programs.
- Seating times and restrictions may apply.
- The following branches are closed on Sundays, so the offer will only be available Monday to Thursday: Broadgate, Chancery Lane, Charlotte Street, City and Smithfield.
- The offer is not applicable on show nights at the O2 Arena - The offer is subject to change at any time.
In a converted church at the centre of Deansgate, Gaucho Manchester is the city’s home for impeccable Argentinian steaks, Latin flavours and premium wines. As guests dine, they are invited to enjoy the theatre of their open kitchen as they marvel at the church’s original organ; a stunning feature that is at the centre of their split‐level dining room.
To view the Gaucho menus and follow their new updates please visit their website www.gauchorestaurants.com. To make a reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the VIP line on 020 3281 6682, quoting gourmet society.
Offer and Availability
25% off the total food and drink bill.
Number of people:
- Your discount will apply to a party of up to 8 people
- Please always check availability
- You will not be able to use your gourmet society card on Bank Holidays, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Fathers Day.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.