George Inn, Bath - Chef & Brewer
Mill Lane, Bathampton, Bath, , Somerset, BA2 6TR
- 01225 425 079
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
This picturesque, ivy-clad Grade II listed pub is perched on the bend of Mill Lane in the Somerset village of Bathampton. Across the road sits St Nicholas Church, while the Kennet and Avon Canal ebbs gently past the pubs spacious beer garden. Visitors will often find pretty canal boats moored next to the pub, their owners coming ashore to sample delicious British classics, fine wine and cask ales.
Yet the pub boasts bags of character indoors too the kind that comes with age, not design. On chilly days guests will love the low ceilings, creaking beams, nooks and crannies, or to take the weight off in front of real log fires. The George Inn offers a special kind of cosiness, thats best enjoyed over a romantic meal and a glass of wine.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.