Green Man (Harlow), Harlow - Chef & Brewer
Mulberry Green, Harlow, , Essex, CM17 0ET
- 01279 442 521
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Situated in peaceful Old Harlow, The Green Man is a historic 14th century Jacobean style inn. Whitewashed and ivy clad with delightful green shutters, The Green Man is evidence Harlow was once a thriving station for horse drawn coaches to and from London. This charming country pub restaurant sits on pretty hamlet of Mulberry Green at the heart of Old Harlow, on what is known as the village triangle, a green that contains no less than eleven listed buildings.
Serving delicious seasonal meals daily, The Green Man pub is the ideal cosy stop-off for visitors to Harlow, Paradise Wildlife Park or Stansted Airport.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.