Griffin, Caversham - Chef & Brewer
10-12 Church Road, Caversham, Reading, , Berkshire, RG4 7AD
- 01189 475 018
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Griffin pub is a popular pub restaurant in historic Caversham on the outskirts of Reading. Built in 1916 on the north bank of the River Thames close to Caversham Bridge, this friendly inn is the ideal lunch location for those enjoying a walk on the Thames Path National Trail or a cruise on the river.
The impressive pub menu offers a wide choice of delicious dishes. All of their food is made from high quality produce and lovingly prepared by their chefs. It is sure to taste even better when complemented by an impressive selection of real ales and wines.
Boasting an open roaring fire and heated patio, the Griffin provides a warm and cosy ambience all year round.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.