Hatch, Basingstoke - Chef & Brewer
London Road, Old Basing, Basingstoke, , Hampshire, RG24 7JL
- 01256 473 077
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Hatch pub in Old Basing, Basingstoke is situated in the historic village of Old Basing, just a stones throw from Basingstoke. It is a charming, traditional old building with just a hint of a modern fresh look. Its a great place to get together for a traditional pub restaurant meal with a warm and welcoming atmosphere typical of a great Chef & Brewer. The Hatch pub serves freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and the chefs pride themselves on offering the very best dishes using the freshest and finest ingredients.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.