Peacock, Sheffield - Chef & Brewer
Owler Bar, Sheffield, , South Yorkshire, S17 3BQ
- 01142 361 789
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Surrounded by the untamed beauty of the Derbyshire Peak District landscape, just 20 minutes from Sheffield on the old turnpike road to stately Chatsworth House and pretty Bakewell, this Grade II listed 19th century inn commands stunning views of the rugged heather moorlands. With stunning views in summer and cosy open fires in winter, The Peacock Inn offers a traditional welcome to tourists and ramblers alike, a handsome moorland pub resturant with a snug, cosy ambience. Its the perfect way to savour traditional pub food and relax on a day out in the beautiful Peak District.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.