Shoulder Of Mutton, Aylesbury - Chef & Brewer
20 Pound Street, Wendover, Aylesbury, , Buckinghamshire, HP22 6EJ
- 01296 623 223
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Set in the heart of the glorious Chiltern Hills, The Shoulder of Mutton is a handsome red brick, ivy-clad country pub in the historic market town of Wendover. This Grade II listed 18th century Chilterns inn is a perfect venue to combine a relaxing pub lunch and a day out in the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
Original wooden beams and roaring fires offer a warm welcome in the winter months while the attractive beer garden is popular on summer days. This delightful country pub serves delicious pub food crafted using only the freshest and finest ingredients. Behind the bar youll find cask ales, good wine and a wide range of quality drinks and snacks.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please check availability on bank holidays
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.