Spencer Arms, Northampton - Chef & Brewer
Northampton Road, Chapel Brampton, Northampton, , Northamptonshire, NN6 8AE
- 01604 842 237
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Spencer Arms pub restaurant is located in Chapel Brampton village, halfway between Northampton and Market Harborough. With Althorpe House just down the road, the pub is surrounded by and steeped in history. With inglenook fireplaces and two open fires, the Spencer Arms pub is a traditional pub but has a modern twist. They pride themselves on offering a superb menu of tasty traditional pub food and seasonal dishes, carefully prepared by the chef using high quality, fresh produce.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Spencer Arms, Northampton - Chef & Brewer
my wife daughter and I visited on a Tuesday evening.The premises quickly filled with customers eating .Our meal involved the beef lamb and a burger.For desert ice cream and profiterolls.All the food tasted wonderful, the main meal was served hot and very well cooked.There were only two young men waitressing who were clearly very busy waiting tables but that suited us as we were able to enjoy our meal in an unhurried manner.The staff were all polite and our requests for additional drinks and food was responded to in a timely and polite manner.THE cost of our meal for three was about £46.I Would recommend anyone to visit and try.The only piece of constructive critism I would offer is that I felt another waitress to assist would have been desireable to radiate the relaxed atmosphere .But this did not detract from our enjoyment And is only a minor point.Excellent otherwise.Thank you.
You must be logged in to post reviews.