Swan, Warrington - Chef & Brewer
Golborne Road, Winwick, Warrington, , Cheshire, WA2 8LF
- 01925 631 416
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant, the Swan pub in Winwick, Warrington has a friendly and welcoming team to create the perfect experience in a lovely environment. The Swan's freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and with cask ale and an extensive wine list always available, their drinks range offers are the perfect partnership to their menu dishes.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Swan, Warrington - Chef & Brewer
Returned for a meal for our 5 year anniversary of meeting as we first met here. We also got engaged the same weekend. To our delight the table had been set out with an engagement banner and a mini blackboard wishing us a Happy Engagement. This was such a lovely touch. The food was outstanding and the staff were first class. Would highly recommend.
You must be logged in to post reviews.