The Barge, Woolstone - Vintage Inns
15 Newport Road, Woolstone, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 0AE
- 01908 233 841
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Barge in Woolstone is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Built in the early 19th century to slake the thirsts of the men that built The Grand Union Canal, The Barge has been a favourite amongst narrow boaters for many years. The now restored pub restaurant draws guests from all over Milton Keynes for good Pub food and excellent real ale. When you do visit keep an eye out as it is said that former landlord Samuel Savage still visits the building, and he would be over 150 years old now!
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Barge, Woolstone - Vintage Inns
Friendly welcome and attentive staff. Starter was good and decided to have the Risotto as a main course. Excellent decision. Desert was superb but the coffee was a bit cold. Overall a very nice eveing.
You must be logged in to post reviews.