The Commodore, Helensburgh - Vintage Inns
112-117 West Clyde Street, Helensburgh, Argyll And Bute, G84 8ES
- 01436 676 924
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Commodore in Helensburgh is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The Commodore is close to a host of interesting attractions The Hill House in Helensburgh. is Charles Rennie Mackintosh's finest domestic creation. Dumbarton Castle is about a 10 minutes away with a recorded history as a stronghold, which is longer than any other fortification in Britain. Finally Loch Lomond Shores is equally near and is Scotland's most spectacular visitor destination combining a beautiful environment with a mixture of leisure and shopping experiences overlooking Loch Lomond.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.