The Firecrest, Wendover - Vintage Inns
London Road, Wendover, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 6QG
- 01296 628 041
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Firecrest in Wendover is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The first pint served on the property was in 1827, although it only became The Firecrest pub in 1998. Originally known as The Half Way House, The Firecrest is situated in its own extensive gardens on the outskirts of Wendover, near Aylesbury.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Firecrest, Wendover - Vintage Inns
The Fircrest is a pleasant pub, though the restaurant could be better lit. The service was disappointingly slow even though the restaurant was not very busy. However, the waitresses (Connie and Yvonne) were cheerful and polite. I had to send my wine glass back because it was dirty, but the apology was prompt and a replacement was swift. The food was very good, well cooked, delicious and well presented, with very ample portions - save for the dish of olives which was a bit mean! The mini pudding with coffee was very good value for money, and more than sufficient after a substantial main course. Not an outstanding restaurant, but well worh a visit.
You must be logged in to post reviews.