The Fitzwilliam Arms, Marholm - Vintage Inns
Stamford Road, Marholm, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7HX
- 01733 267 913
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Fitzwilliam Arms in Marholm is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The majority of buildings that surround the inn were once owned by The Fitzwilliam family, so there is no question about the reason for this pub restaurant's name. The Fitzwilliam Arms is situated centrally in the village of Marholm, next to the village's best known natural landmark, 'The Green Man', a 100 year old privet hedge.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Fitzwilliam Arms, Marholm - Vintage Inns
We love this restaurant always have a nice meal and the staff are very nice and welcoming.
This was our second visit to the restaurant. You are warmly welcomed on arrival and taken to your table. Staff are attentive and helpful without being intrusive. The food quality and presentation are excellent. A great find for us.
You must be logged in to post reviews.