The Wyke Lion, Bradford - Vintage Inns
Whitehall Road, Wyke, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 8LL
- 01274 674 756
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Wyke Lion in Bradford is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Originally known as "The Old Red Lion", the inn used to be situated in a block of buildings near to the old Manor House in Lower Wyke. In 1822 however, the inn was moved to its present location to take advantage of passing trade on the newly built Huddersfield Road.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire, or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Wyke Lion, Bradford - Vintage Inns
First restaurant used with my new card. Many items not available on Menu and the service is incredibly slow . It took over and hour from ordering for the first food to appear . Maybe their way os selling extra drinks as we had to re-order when food eventually arrived.
Myself and the ladies from work go quite regular and the Wyke Lion and its staff cannot do enough for you, the food is fab never had a bad meal, hence returning for our nights out where we can drink and eat and put the world to rights, lovely to spend the whole evening there, everyone is so welcoming.
You must be logged in to post reviews.